• Coordinate with various departments for administration tasks.
• Assist in repair, maintenance and replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, building etc.
• Assist in applying company licenses and other documentation.
• Install and maintain PCs(Windows/Ubuntu), Macs and Office facilities such as Printer, Projector, etc.
• Monitoring network traffic, including user status and reporting.
• Work closely with manager and collaborate with the team.
• Other duties assigned by Manager.
• Any graduate
• Entry Level warmly welcome.
• Must have willingness to learn new technologies.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Can work independently & proven ability in under pressure.
・Office Ferry Support
・Free Japanese Class Support (Until JLPT N3)
・Saturday, Sunday Holiday
・Annual Medical Check-up
・Many chance to challenge in Networking field.
・Can be team leader in near future.
|- Employment Type||:||Full Time|
|- Working Days||:||Monday~Friday|
|- Working Hours||:||8:00~17:00 (12:00~13:00 Lunch Break)|
|- Working Place||:||No.(122/124) 1st Floor, Botahtaung Pagoda Road, 4th Quarter, Botahtaung Township.
(Next to Botahtaung Police Station)
|- Ferry/Bus Fees||:||Yes|
|- Japanese Allowance||:||Yes|
|- No Late, No Leave (Bonus)||:||Yes|